We are a group of followers of Jesus who want to see our community transformed through knowing God’s love. We welcome everybody whether you’re interested in finding out more about the Christian faith or whether you would already describe yourself as a Christian.
In July 2017 a group of people from St Mary’s East Molesey and St John’s Hampton Wick joined those already worshipping at St Peter’s to partner together in bringing new life to church in West Molesey. Part of the new partnership involved starting a new contemporary service at 4pm which also has groups for children up to age 11 and youth (aged 11 – 18). We also have a service of Sung Eucharist at 10am on Sundays.
The values we live by as a church are:
– we look to encounter God in everything we do
– we aim to build community in everything we do
– we welcome and love the broken while they are broken
– We value each individual, not just the size of the crowd
– We support everybody to grow to their full potential
– We want to have fun!